Translate

Friday 17 July 2015

Casilla: "I go to Madrid with excitement of a small child"

Kiko Casilla is delighted at the prospect of returning to Real Madrid.

Kiko Casilla appeared in front of the press to announce his departure from Espanyol to join Real Madrid. The Bernabéu club
will pay €6m and the player will sign a five-year deal.
Goodbye: “It is a difficult day for me. I hope that the fans will understand.”
Returning to Madrid: “I did not expect it, but I grew up there.
These things rarely happen and you have to take advantage of it. I only saw myself at Madrid today. I do not think about these things until everything is done.”
Real Madrid: "I am very happy and I want to enjoy.”
Casillas: “I wish him the best. He has been a legend and the best goalkeeper in history, but for me it is an opportunity and I want to take advantage of it. They always look at me with a magnifying glass. It’s not the same as before, but I am used to the pressure.”
Competition: “It’s good and helps you to improve. I go with the excitement of a small child. I was there at the age of 14 and now I return.”
Could have signed last year: “I do not know what happened, but until
the thing is interesting I do not want to know anything. This past week
has been difficult.”
Offer: “I valued it and it went well, for me and for the club, because I always said that if I was going to go I wanted to leave money [here].
During the week I have been restless.”
Espanyol: “They gave me the opportunity to be a professional and to be important. I carry them deep inside. These fans are very different.
The club is big, but at the same time familiar. I hope to return and to
have the doors open.”

Source : As



Posted by Adebayo A J