Translate

Friday 3 July 2015

“It’s Time For Me To Move On” – Necole Bitchie Closes Her Popular Entertainment Blog


In her last post titled, “ It’s Time For Me To Move On ,” she announced that she will be shutting down the site. Although she has been a prominent fixture on the gossip circuit for some time now, Necole expressed that she has been feeling unfulfilled and desires to embark upon a more meaningful path. This is probably the most difficult thing I’ve ever had to
do, and I will cry after I write this. I’m am very saddened to announce that today is my last day as a ‘celebrity gossip blogger.’ It’s also my last day running the site as
you know it, NecoleBitchie.com.
Despite all of those things, I continued to notice that I was experiencing more fulfillment and success from women coming to me on the street and saying, ‘Your story inspires me so much!!’ than I did the, ‘You got all the tea, I love your celebrity blog!!!’ I was getting more
fulfillment out of speaking engagements, panels and inspirational interviews than I was flying to a luxurious location, given freebies and standing next to someone
famous. I began measuring my success not by the amount of people who read my blog, or the money I made, but by the number of people I was able to touch,
motivate and inspire.
I also started to realize what purpose was – and I knew to be happy, I had to start living a purpose-driven life. I had to start thinking about what I wanted my legacy to be, and what steps I’d have to take to start living in it. I think about how I want to be remembered all the time, and one thing I know for sure is that I never wanted to be known for being JUST ‘a celebrity gossip blogger.’
Although it is the end of Necole Bitchie – it’s not the end of my life journey. I’ve only scratched the surface of my true potential.
As I transition into my next chapter over the next few months and hopefully launch something new and positive, I can only hope for your continued support.
It’s not a ‘good bye!’ per say. It’s a ‘See you soon!’